Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Room Interview.....


Hungarian magazine The Room, is celebrating their tenth issue jubilee, which is now on newsstands. They interview leading model Marcel Castenmiller in a feature photographed by Peter Zachary Voelker. When asked about his positive reputation as a model, Marcel expressed, “That makes me very happy to hear. When I am working, I try my best to be patient with everyone. I try to remind myself how privileged I am, and how simple modeling is. Beyond that I just try to be nice to everyone. I used to be very shy, and I feel that was one of my worst attributes in the past.”

The interview goes on to cover Marcel’s ongoing work with photographer Ryan McGinley, as well as his initial drive to become a model and his future ambitions.



read more at the fashionisto.com

0 comments: