Friday, January 20, 2012

Baptiste Giabiconi, One Night in Paradise....

Baptiste Giabiconi's new song entitled "One Night in Paradise", will serve as the first single from his upcoming album, Oxygen. (due in stores this February) The video was filmed in Los Angeles, and directed by Taj Stansberry. Sexy Baptiste looks amazing as always, but that is nothing new... I mean he's a Supermodel! The song is nothing spectacular, but truthfully anything he does... I'm sure I'd love it!
I will say tho, that it's better then his (very euro) first song "Showtime." This new vibe sounds more leisurely mid-tempo and reminds me of a French Enrique Iglesias, and what the Hell... Enrique has sold over 100 million records worldwide so go get em' Baptiste!

2 comments:

Forever Fred Astaire by PJ Chabwera said...

I love Baptiste Giabiconi! Probably more as a model than a singer but he's still all around talented with that striking look! Great post!


This blog is so fantastic, well done! Please check mine out and follow if you like it! I promise to return the favour!


Thanks!


http://foreverfredastaire.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love the song and the video, plus Baptiste looks amazing in it as always. Can't wait for his album, I'm certainly gonna go get it. Nice post!