Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lady Gaga You and I.......


Well I think MTV will be disappointed that Thursday nights world premiere for Lady Gaga's new video will now be old news. After filming a lackluster low-budget video that was less then impressive for “The Edge Of Glory”, Monther Monster is back with all her weirdness for the “You And I” video. It features Gaga doing what she does best, wearing a whole wardrobe of fabulously bizarre and over the top couture. She even manages to play both here male alter ego “Jo Calderone” and a sexy mermaid all while set in no better place then Nebraska.

I mean.... who doesn't think of bionic women, creepy ice-cream men, bloody stilettos, secret barn science experiments and piano jam outs in the cornfield when you think of Nebraska???









If you are still wondering what the "You and I" video is about here is a play by play breakdown by GloZell.

0 comments: